Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in a (not so) few words..

365 days have passed by yet again. As I look back, there have been a series of the good, the bad, & the ugly. It brought about a lot of change, yet there are many things that somehow stayed the same.

Gratitude plays one of the major roles in my 2013. I was able to reconnect to people that I was thisclose to losing: (some of) my friends, my family, myself. I'm happy to have found my way through the labyrinth of my crazy mind & out to the open, enlightened & full of positivity.

More importantly, rediscovering my self-worth was the highlight. Closure has paved the way. I'm glad that I've been able to reach this state in my own accord. Not due to anything or anyone, but with self-willingness alone. The heaviest baggage has been lifted off my boat, so now, I sail ever smoothly..

No comments:

Post a Comment