Saturday, February 8, 2014

Style Inspiration - Bestie Konisis

Photos grabbed from The Capricious Club


Bestie Konisis of The Capricious Club is one of my first loves on the blogosphere. Her style ranges from vintage to boyish to preppy to a whole lot more. When I stumbled upon her blog a couple of years back, I had to back read everything until I got to the very first post. It had some kind of Pringles charm: "once you pop, you can't stop". Aside from her amazingly eccentric fashion sense, another thing that captured my attention was Bestie's knack in writing. She's able to blabber about her OOTD in about 2 paragraphs, but it's totally okay! She's able to weave her words into golden threads of cohesiveness. No draggy feels. No urge of scrolling (up or) down to the pictures. Interest is what will drive you to the next pages. 

Thank you for the inspiration, Bestie! You're one of the reasons why I ventured out of my (fashion) comfort zone; and you also made me realize that the sure accessory to rock any outfit is confidence. Keep inspiring & happy anniversary to your blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment